OU MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD OR OLDER TO RESERVE A CABIN. There must be someone over the age of 21 staying in the cabin throughout the entire stay. You may be denied entry upon arrival and/or any type of refund. All visiting guest must leave by 10 PM.
Check-in time/Checkout time for Cabins
- Check in is 4:00 pm and check out is 10:00 am. Please be prompt on your checkout time. If additional time is needed check with the office, an additional charge my apply.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Full amount refund of the amount, minus $50 charge, will be given for cancellations received at least 30 days prior to check-in date. A refund for 50% of the reservation amount will be issued for cancellations received 7 days prior to check-in date. Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival date are NOT eligible for refunds. No refunds after occupancy. No refunds will be given due to weather or for early departure. No refunds in the event of mechanical failure, absence of any item, or for any public utility problems.
- There is a two (2) night minimum stay when renting a cabin. Holidays are a three night minimum and holiday rental rates apply.
- Pets are PERMITTED are in all cabins. There is a $40 per pet non-refundable pet fee for your stay, however if excessive damage is done by your pet, those damages or cleaning fees associated with a pet will be billed to the reserving Guest’s credit card.
- SMOKING IS PROHIBITED IN ALL OF OUR CABINS. Evidence of smoking or discovery of cigarette or cigars inside a cabin will result in a $300 Damage Fee which will be charged to the credit card on file. Please do not litter our property with Cigarette Butts.
EQUIPMENT AND FURNISHINGS
- In the event of equipment or furnishing failure, please call our office phone 740-385-6566 during normal business hours. Emergency after hours please cal 740-603-1624. Any needed repairs will be made as quickly as is deemed reasonable by Top O’ The Caves Campground.
LINENS AND SUPPLIES (Family Cabins Only)
- Bed linens and bath towels are provided along with kitchenware and utensils. We supply a reasonable amount of trash bags, paper towels, toilet tissue, dish and hand soap. Guests may bring additional supplies if they wish. All linens are inventoried and you will be charged for any missing linens. NO LINENS IN THE RUSTIC/SLEEP CABINS, you must bring your own.
- All Cabins have Charcoal Grills. Guests will need to bring Charcoal, Lighter Fluid and matches. All of these items are also available in our Camp Store.
OCCUPANCY AND HOUSEKEEPING
- Please keep occupancy to that agreed upon by Renter and Top O’ The Caves Campground. If additional people are discovered there will be a $50 fee per extra person. All trash, must be placed in the dumpster near the campground entrance drive. Please do not leave trash outside or in the fire ring. Leave the cabin clean. Make sure all doors and windows are locked. All keys must be returned to the front office or dropped in the door mail slot. Lost keys are subject to a $100 fee. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damages or excessive cleaning required after your stay.
DAMAGE BY GUESTS
- In the event of damage or extra cleaning requirements created by guests, additional charges may be charged to the credit card on file. Renter agrees to take full responsibility for any accidents or injuries or damages to persons or property that may result in or around our properties. The renter assumes all charges incurred and/or damages to the premises, structures and/or contents during the stay, caused by the reserving party or its guests. If you notice problems upon arrival, please inform us immediately to avoid any damages being charged to your card.
WILDLIFE AND PESTS
- While we routinely treat our cabins, we are in the woods and it is likely that you may encounter insects or spiders during your stay. We cannot refund your reservation due to insects, mice, or woodland creatures that you may encounter during your stay. Many critters live in the woods. Please Do not approach or feed wildlife. Do not leave food on decks or porches as it may invite unwanted guests.
- Personal items left in the cabin are not automatically returned, so please check Drawers, under Beds, in Closets, etc., for your things. Top O’ The Caves Campground is not responsible to alert guests of left-behind items. If found and deemed reasonable, we will remove them from cabin and store them for 30 days. You will need to provide shipping info. Guests are responsible for any shipping and/or handling charges deemed appropriate by Top O’ The Caves Campground to return any items.
- Guests agree to NOT hold Top O’ The Caves Campground accountable for any personal injury that may occur in the cabins or on the surrounding property, as well as loss or damage to personal property of guests during occupancy or visit.
* Policies and rates are subject to change without notice.